To insure my clients receive the most professional, efficient and accurate service from of the beginning of the process until its completion. Become a resource for my clients to address all their Real Estate Concerns after the sale or purchase of their property
2011 to present Re Max Classic Real Estate – Realtor ® Licensed Real Estate Associate
2010-2011 Re Max College Park – Realtor ® Licensed Real Estate Associate
April 2009-2010 Keller Williams Realty – Realtor ® Licensed Real Estate Associate
· Top sales Agent
· Licensed since 1987, closed listed properties at an average of 98% of list price
· Serviced clients needs in Norwalk, Downey, La Mirada, Santa Fe Springs and surrounding
· Experienced in all aspects of real estate sales, including REO short sales, note revisions, distressed properties, auctions, new construction, and retail sales and marketing.
· Established strong local and regional networking group.
· Member in good standing of the Rancho South East Board of Realtors ® and National Association of Realtor® and California Association of Realtors®.
2005-April 2009 Re Max Online - Realtor ® Licensed Sales Associate
· One of the Top Listing Agents in a company of 200+ licensees.
· Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
1987-2005 State Planners Realty, Mulhearn Realtors, Century 21,
Tower Realty and Investments, Americana Realtors, Cal State Realty
· One of the Top Agents in company
· Multi-Million Dollar Producer
1984-1986 LULAC Head Start - Family Advocate / Health Coordinator
· Worked with disadvantage “high stress/ high need “children and their families.
· My duties address the needs of the children and families I serviced in the areas of Health, education and social service.
· I performed home visits to address the needs of the family as a whole and performed teacher / classroom function .
· I was responsible to keep up to date records I provided monthly reports and paperwork, provided referrals as needed, imputed of data in c computer for tracking tools, maintenance of children’s files and secured physical and dental exams.
· Partner with community leaders from the private and public sector organize informational workshops, develop programs that addressed long term needs of the families I serviced in the areas of basic education ( literacy programs etc) , job training, parenting classes and family counseling.
· Trained and supervised community volunteers to assist in outreach community programs.
· Developed written materials in Spanish and English used for educational and promotional purposes.
1981-1984 Long Beach School District -Student / Teacher Special Need Students
· Worked with students and teachers to facilitate the integration in the classroom of students with specials needs.
· Created and implemented lessons plans tailored to meet individual student’s needs.
· Worked with parents to assist them advocate for services required to meet their children needs within the school district and community resources.
· Partner with community leaders to provide workshops to informed, assist and support parents of special needs children.
1978-1981 Willow Lake Convalescent Hospital -Certified Nurse Assistant
On a personal note: I was a full time college student at the time I worked the night shift at
Willow Lake Convalescent Hospital. Looking back I realized I would have not done well in
my academic career without the love and support of my patients, I consider them my
surrogate grandparents at the time. They gave me so much love and encouragement,
did not allow me to give up when struggling with, my personal challenges of
not speaking the language well and many times going with 3 hour sleep. They will always
be in my heart and I look forward to seeing them with the Lord calls me home.
· Help Patients / residents with personal care and therapy programs.
· Maintain Daly records of Patients / Residents activities, sleeping patterns, general health and psychological well being.
· Operate different medical equipment to monitor health condition of residents
· Participate in activities design to promote personal well being of Patients / Residents.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
March 6 1986- to Present Completed Real Estate Courses earning California Real Estate license
· Have since then not only met but exceeded the California Department of Real Estate requirements’ for continuing education. I continue to take college level courses and seminars to update my skills on all aspects of my business, including but not limited to Real Estate Appraisal, Legal Aspects of Real Estate, Consumer protection, Agency, Ethics, Probate law, Distress Sale training (Short Sale), and marketing.
· Weekly ongoing training on Real Estate Contracts and disclosures and training on the latest software to enhance my business.
· Received Certification from California Housing and Urban ( HUD) upon successful completion of courses on Financial programs design to assist first time home buyers.
· Obtain certification for Distress sale specialist, and Probate specialist.
1978-1984 Long Beach California State University
· Major: Education -- worked to obtain Liberal Arts Degree.
· Minor: Psychology
· Minor: Sociology
Cerritos College, El Camino City College, Compton City College
· Completed lower division classes requirements (AA degree).
· Obtained certification on Early Childhood Education.
· Obtained Certification on Nurse Assistant Program
· Completed Classes required to obtain High School Diploma
Organizations I belong to:
National associations of Realtors ® , Rancho South East Board of
of Realtors ® , California Association of Realtors ®
Organizations I have Partner with / Volunteer for:
Long Beach School District
State of California Health and Welfare Agency
Long Beach Mental Health Services
Hawaiian Gardens Social Service department
City of Long Beach Department of Parks and Recreations
Laubac Literacy Action
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital in Whittier
City of Norwalk Social Service department.
Los Angels Unified School District
References Available upon request